ABOUT THE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE JOINT FORMULARY
This Formulary is for use by prescribers across Nottinghamshire.
The development of the formulary has been overseen by the Nottinghamshire APC and choices are based on clinical evidence as well as consultant and GP opinion. The formulary aims to provide information on medicines available to prescribers in Nottinghamshire, reflecting safe, evidence-based, cost-effective choices.
The Formulary is not intended to be a static document. If you would like a drug to be considered for inclusion in the Formulary please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the New Medicine Submission Form which you should then fill in. For further details of the formulary submission process click here
· Searchable by medicine name / class / condition or BNF chapter/subsection
· Hyperlinks to e-BNF, e-BNFc and to the electronic medicines compendium which holds Summaries of product Characteristics
· First and Second choices shown where possible to assist cost-effective prescribing
· Restricted medicines show approved indications and/or prescribers
· Traffic light status displayed
· Links to relevant local and national guidelines
· Links to cost comparison graphs where available. If you would like one producing that’s not there, email us!
· Feedback section for users – send us your comments!
· Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
· Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
· Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
· NHS Bassetlaw Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
· NHS Nottingham City (CCG)
· NHS Mansfield and Ashfield CCG
· NHS Newark and Sherwood CCG
· NHS Nottingham North and East CCG
· NHS Nottingham West CCG
· NHS Rushcliffe CCG
· Nottingham CityCare Partnership
· Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre
Every care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the content on our website. However, Nottinghamshire Area Prescribing Committee (and its constituent members) will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages.
Members of the Public
Please note that all material in this site is aimed at healthcare professionals. Members of the public seeking advice on any medicine-related matters are encouraged to speak with their GP, pharmacist or nurse.
Links are provided for information and convenience only. we cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement. Links to NHS member organisation policies or guidelines may not be accessible from all locations.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur while using material derived from this website.
Updated April 2012
Visits = 220895